Saturday 19 January 2013

Health Lifestyle & Food

This is my first post on this blog, I decided it should be about having a healthy lifestyle as I seem to argue a lot with people about this matter? Many people seem to believe I am too obsessed with healthy food or eating certain food but what they do not seem to understand is that food affects our mind, body and health. People believe I only do it to keep 'slim' -trust me, this is far the only reason why I do it! It is not my fault if you do not have a good knowledge on what we should be eating but one thing is certain..I do back up my reasons so if you do not believe me or you do not want to then its your problem!

A few years ago my diet was not the best, when I started going to University, all I ate was fruit, yoghurts and cereals- SUGAR DEATH! We all know the food industry wants to make us believe their food are 'super foods' and provide 'healthy benefits' but all of this is marketing to make them $! I used to live off Special K and Im sure I am not the only one who has done this...but how bad is this?! It is processed crap! 

Well, at the moment, I am concern that I am aging (who doesnt?!) so I know that food plays a really important role in maintaining a healthy mind and body. So I guess due to this, food has become a more important role in my life! At the moment I mainly live off fruit, nuts, vegetables and fish...actually Im lying...also coffee...which some would suggest is not THAT health?! However, everything that is natural I integrate in my diet even if it has 1000kcal but whats more important is that it is natural and not processed!

Anyways, this is all for today but I will explain more in the next few posts why I eat what I eat and so on! I am adding some photos of my last meals I've had during the last days :) all colourful and full of benefits!











I only eat pretty food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment