Sunday 20 January 2013

Hair extensions

I am addicted to hair extensions, I used to wear keratin hair extensions for a few years but then I realised how much they damaged my own hair! I have always had thick and healthy hair until I dyed my hair really blonde which made me make the decision of going brunette 1 and half yr ago. I have since changed my hair colour so many times, I used to use L'oreal Casting Creme Gloss :) so I had to always dye my hair extensions to match my hair colour! 

I have currently dark to lighter hair colour, however, I am getting bored of this colour...uhm opinions? Im thinking of getting blonder bits at the end of the month although the problem is the hair extensions- even if they are 100% human hair I cannot dye them lighter :/!

Below I put photos of my hair without hair extensions and then with them...guess there is a difference!



 Without Hair Extensions

The hair extensions appear a lot lighter in this specific photo

No comments:

Post a Comment