Wednesday 23 January 2013

Estee Lauder- VitaChlorella Plus Soap

I have used Estee Lauder products since a few years ago when a friend mentioned that I was already getting fine lines around my eyes. It actually shocked me as at the time I was 21-22 and at that age I felt as if I would never be getting wrinkles!

So I took her advice and went to buy my first Estee Lauder products, I think it must of been moisturisers and the night repair eye cream- which I do absolutely recommend! (Will write reviews on this products in the next couple of weeks)

I have only bought the Estee Lauder VitaChlorella Plus Soap around 3-4 months ago when I was purchasing their products and the Sales Assistant recommended me the soap to achieve flawless skin. What made me purchase it was when she said it was made of algae's and they use such products in Japan....Japanese girls usually have amazing skin! 

This soap has definitely improved my skin and I would totally recommend it, especially if you have acne and pores. It really does clean the skin and the ingredients are a lot more natural than other products.  When you use it you will notice that mixing it with water it converts into a soft and creamy foam that cleanses skin really well. However, the soap is not cheap, here in Switzerland it costs around 45 CHF but I still think its worth every penny! 

Some information about Chlorella algae:
Chlorella is a microscopic plant that grows in fresh water, it's a single celled algae. It has apparently been in existence for two-billion years. It contains a massive array of nutritional element: vitamins ( all known B vitamins including B12, C & E), macrominerals, trace minerals, essensial fatty acids, protein, nucleic acids (RNA & DNA), chlorophll & a vast spectrum of phytochemicals. 

 What the soap does:
-Cleanses skin
-Softer skin
-Minimises spots/acne
-Provides skin with vital moisture and nutrients

No comments:

Post a Comment